Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Welcome Thread (2 Viewers)

Hello all. My name is Marge, a fan since J5 days and now obviously a much older fan. Happy to meet you all. I live in Turkey where my husband and I retired to some 13 years ago.

waves hi, omg, are you the same soulmum from the forums years ago? That name seems very familiar :)

ok, off topic, but anyone else scan the crowd to see if they knew anyone??

And also, theres a clock on the wall!!!

holy crap, I knew it was late when all this happened, but the clock says 10.55pm!!

We were lucky to leave Earls Court before the Tubes stopped!!

ok, sorry, back on topic, waves hi to all the new members :)

During the video, I always always see Michelle (@GoldenCherry) and chums + Yourself! @Moonstreet !! There's some others I recognise, but I don't know their names. I managed to get a lift home from my parents. They came to collect me because I knew I'd probably get lost or miss the last train. I remember coming out in an unfit state of DAZE thinking what the **** just happened..

Hey everyone! My name is Bjørn, I'm from Denmark and I'm SO excited to be here! You might have heard me on The MJCast on one of their round tables, or seen me on Danish television once in a while.
I always loved the forums of yesteryear (bjoernclausen mostly), and it hurt my heart to see them crumble one by one. The only "big" one left I feel like is MJJC, and they never regained my trust after the Cascio debacle. So it's AMAZEBALLS to finally have a little part of Max Jax back. Thank you @smooth-c!
I was always a big part of the Multimedia-forums (remember when you had to download files in 50 small parts? :p ), and I always love discussing fan theories!
Let's make it count! AOUW!

Hey! I remember you from previous forums. Thank you for re-joining! Sorry it's been such a long time. When the time is right, the time is right - right? You're most welcome. Can't wait to see everyone's contributions here. We're here to guide the new fans in the correct path. The magic continues.

Hi Gerard! Welcome! How did you become an mj fan?
Tbh ,it was two years ago.It was michael's birthday i saw him on my twitter timeline because my friend wished him.So i had this curiousity on who really was this man.so i did my research on him and his personality was so likeable and charismatic that i mmediately became a fan.Not to mention his presence on stage was so thrilling and awesome!

Welcome! Please use this thread to introduce yourself as a new member :)

--

My name is Greg, I've been a long term MJ fan. I'm currently 32 years old and live in South East of England. My favourite album is the Bad album.

See you around!
Hi! My name is Sofía. I'm a proud Soldier Of Love since 1983. It's a pleasure to be here with y'all, my MJ family 💜🌻🥰

Hi! My name is Sofía. I'm a proud Soldier Of Love since 1983. It's a pleasure to be here with y'all, my MJ family 💜🌻🥰
Hey Sofia! Lovely name. Wow! Welcome. I love your avatar.

Hello everyone

My name is Mark, I'm 39 and have been a fan since I was 10. Black Or White was just about to be released when a friend introduced me to Michael through the Bad album. I love the guy but I'm not one of those fans that won't critise him when necessary and I never reply 'all' to the what's your favourite song kind of cringe fan question/answer things.

My favourite album is Dangerous, followed by HIStory and my favourite songs are Give In To Me, Dirty Diana and Earth Song. I love my hard rock and heavy metal for the most part but have a wide taste although weirdly enough, not a fan of pop outside of MJ.

I'll defend the guy to the death and love nothing more than to chat about him and argue with trolls who don't know what they're talking about.

Hope you're all well 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼

Last edited:
Hi everyone!:geek:. My name is Esperanza, and I am a long time fan of Michael Jackson. I am 43 years old and I have been in two of his concerts, Dagerous tour in Barcelona and History Tour in Zaragoza. I have two kids, and my husband and them are fans too. As I grew older I have started to see the deepness of his message and the impact he had in my life and in my ethics. I can say he made me a better person.

Hi there! My name is Elise. I'm pleased to get to be a part of this forum. Thank you, Greg!
I am 38 years old, have been an MJ fan since I was a tot back in the '80s (Captain EO at Disneyland was my "gateway drug"), and my favorite album is Bad, with HIStory as a close runner up. I live in San Diego, CA.
I help make The MJCast with Jamon Bull. :)
Hi Elise, always enjoy your input on the MJCast, keep up the good work. ;)

Hello everyone

My name is Mark, I'm 39 and have been a fan since I was 10. Black Or White was just about to be released when a friend introduced me to Michael through the Bad album. I love the guy but I'm not one of those fans that won't critise him when necessary and I never reply 'all' to the what's your favourite song kind of cringe fan question/answer things.

My favourite album is Dangerous, followed by HIStory and my favourite songs are Give In To Me, Dirty Diana and Earth Song. I love my hard rock and heavy metal for the most part but have a wide taste although weirdly enough, not a fan of pop outside of MJ.

I'll defend the guy to the death and love nothing more than to chat about him and argue with trolls who don't know what they're talking about.

Hope you're all well 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼

Hi Mark! Welcome to BTM! Sorry we've not been hugely active lately! It's great to have you here. See you around in the threads! :)
Hi everyone!:geek:. My name is Esperanza, and I am a long time fan of Michael Jackson. I am 43 years old and I have been in two of his concerts, Dagerous tour in Barcelona and History Tour in Zaragoza. I have two kids, and my husband and them are fans too. As I grew older I have started to see the deepness of his message and the impact he had in my life and in my ethics. I can say he made me a better person.
Hi Esperanza! Welcome! It's lovely to have you here. That's fantastic that your husband and kids are fans too. What's your favourite album? :):cool:
Hi, my name is Stewart and have been a major MJ fan for may years, fortunate enough to have got to see MJ on each of his solo tours.
I have never really been active on any forum's before, so interested to see what sort of conversations go on here.
Hi Stewart! How are you? Welcome aboard! It's great to have you here. What's your favourite short-film? :love:

Of course I like all the albums. But the ones I reach more are Bad and Invincible... I think in some songs of Dangerous and HIStory the percussion is too strong for my ears.. I can not hear his voice unless I put the volume very high! Someone else has this issue?
I'd say that's true for a few tracks on history. It comes down to mixing. Privacy is one good example. Or Tabloid Junkie. The vocals are absolute stellar, and deserve to be heard louder.

Hi Mark! Welcome to BTM! Sorry we've not been hugely active lately! It's great to have you here. See you around in the threads! :)

Hi Esperanza! Welcome! It's lovely to have you here. That's fantastic that your husband and kids are fans too. What's your favourite album? :):cool:

Hi Stewart! How are you? Welcome aboard! It's great to have you here. What's your favourite short-film? :love:
Hi, like everyone else I love Thriller, Smooth Criminal, Ghosts etc, however my favourite MJ short film usually surprises people as it is 'Another Part of Me', for me it shows the reason MJ is the greatest performer ever, just him on stage singing (live) and dancing. Much as I appreciate all the short films and everything involved with a big stage show etc all of that sometimes gets in the way of showing his amazing raw talent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back