Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Welcome Thread (1 Viewer)

Hi all! This is a bit overdue!

I'm Marni, from Gold Coast Australia. A lot of you will recognise me from around the place- MaxJax, MJNO many years ago. I post a little bit on The Michael Jackson Archives, although not as much as I used to! I also help on the Janet Jackson Archives. I have been on the MJCast a few times, and I am lucky to live in Australia with such great MJ supporters and friends like Damien, Jamon, Q and many others.

I've been wanting to get involved in something new for a long time. I really miss the good old days and I am excited Greg has finally been able to bring this site to fruition- it's been a LONG time coming!

A little more about me and my regular life- I am married, and mum to 2 beautiful budgies who we adopted shortly after Covid-19 caused me to lose my job and shut down businesses. They love a bit of MJ and some old soul as well like Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder etc. They are truly our "children" and they kept us very busy finding the right balance, training and environment for them. Anyone who says that budgies or birds are low maintenance is wrong! :LOL: I adore them and if you ever want to talk birds, HMU!

My favourite era is the bad era, and I have always said that Thriller / Invincible are my fav albums. These days I find myself listening to HIStory nearly once a week from beginning to end because Michael was around the same age as me at the time. I think it's an album that speaks to everything that's going on in the world at the moment.

Thanks for reading this if you got this far, and welcome to BTM!!

Attachments

• IMG_3340.jpg
    IMG_3340.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 140
Hello eveyone, I'm Liyah. I've been a fan MJ's music since age six when I first listened to the HIStory album. After that I went back and discovered older albums as well as J5, The Jacsksons, Janet, and 3T. I also watch the movie The Jacksons: An American Dream prior to getting my own HIStory album just to listen to the music. I've gone through some rough times as we all do, especially when younger. MJ's music was always one that help me through it all. Although I was never fortunate enough to meet or experience him live, I love his music to this day.

Song for today is Music & Me Music & Me 1973

Hi, I'm Seven. Thanks for accepting me into the group. Live in London and have loved Michael for so many years I almost can't remember my life without him. I was lucky enough to see him twice on the Bad tour and once on the Dangerous tour.

My favourite song is Someone In The Dark but occasionally I have to skip over it as it makes me upset. “Oh, I believe you and I, Could never really say goodbye”

Favourite album is Thriller as it was my first album – I still have the vinyl version I bought in 1983!

Hello everyone, my name is Lynnette Wilson (Freeman) l live in Shaker Heights Ohio l grew up in the 70s listen to The Jackson Five, l remember seeing him with his family when Miss Diana Ross introduce The Jackson Five to the world. Michael got on stage and took it over . I also remember when Michael Jackson done his first solo act, and he did his famous Moonwalk, that the day when he blew up the world with that dance. I still do that dance and l remember Thriller, Billy Jean, and Dirty Diana. Wow what good remember l have for that man. I should have been his wife.

Hello eveyone, I'm Liyah. I've been a fan MJ's music since age six when I first listened to the HIStory album. After that I went back and discovered older albums as well as J5, The Jacsksons, Janet, and 3T. I also watch the movie The Jacksons: An American Dream prior to getting my own HIStory album just to listen to the music. I've gone through some rough times as we all do, especially when younger. MJ's music was always one that help me through it all. Although I was never fortunate enough to meet or experience him live, I love his music to this day.

Song for today is Music & Me Music & Me 1973

Hey Liyah! :D Welcome to BTM. As I've said before. Nice name! Is there any particular song that stands out to you from listening to HIStory as a child? For me, it was always Stranger In Moscow. It felt so magic and dark when I first heard it - it was autumn.
Hi, I'm Seven. Thanks for accepting me into the group. Live in London and have loved Michael for so many years I almost can't remember my life without him. I was lucky enough to see him twice on the Bad tour and once on the Dangerous tour.

My favourite song is Someone In The Dark but occasionally I have to skip over it as it makes me upset. “Oh, I believe you and I, Could never really say goodbye”

Favourite album is Thriller as it was my first album – I still have the vinyl version I bought in 1983!
Hey Seven! 🥳 Thank you for joining! Oh wow. What are your greatest memories about those shows? Or is it just a blur of magic?

What's the story behind your username?

It's a lovely track. Someone Put Your Hand Out, too.
Hello everyone, my name is Lynnette Wilson (Freeman) l live in Shaker Heights Ohio l grew up in the 70s listen to The Jackson Five, l remember seeing him with his family when Miss Diana Ross introduce The Jackson Five to the world. Michael got on stage and took it over . I also remember when Michael Jackson done his first solo act, and he did his famous Moonwalk, that the day when he blew up the world with that dance. I still do that dance and l remember Thriller, Billy Jean, and Dirty Diana. Wow what good remember l have for that man. I should have been his wife.
Hi Lynnette! 👋 How are you? Thank you for joining BTM. How old were you when you first saw him? I bet that set you up as a fan for life right? My first moment of seeing Michael 'live' was at the World Music Awards in '06. I was always a fan before then, but I never looked back after that moment. I remember thinking to myself 'Wow. This is the man. This is Smooth Criminal, this is Billie Jean - This is all of my dreams - right in front of me'. What a perfect moment it was.

1597004725306.png

Last edited:
Hi Smooth-C,

For the Bad tour I was blown away. Michael was the most beautiful man I’d ever seen. It was a dream come true but hard as I so desperately wanted him to acknowledge me, sounds stupid saying this now but I was very young. It was an amazing show but the crowds were so densely packed and it was so hot; I was pulled out near the front on the first show.

Dangerous was better as I then knew the Wembley system and got to the front. It was tough through as the crowd was rather brutal at the front. However I hung on and saw him as up close as I ever would be.

The shows were indescribable. Stunning for start to end. Bad and Dangerous.

Someone in the Dark is my favourite MJ song. I still have the original ET Box set.

My username is from Star Trek, a character called Seven Of Nine.

Attachments

• Bad.jpg
    Bad.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 117
Hi Smooth-C,

For the Bad tour I was blown away. Michael was the most beautiful man I’d ever seen. It was a dream come true but hard as I so desperately wanted him to acknowledge me, sounds stupid saying this now but I was very young.

Nope, not stupid at all. Thats what many of us dreamed about, for Michael to recognize us, acknowledge us, to know who we were

Hi Smooth-C,

For the Bad tour I was blown away. Michael was the most beautiful man I’d ever seen. It was a dream come true but hard as I so desperately wanted him to acknowledge me, sounds stupid saying this now but I was very young. It was an amazing show but the crowds were so densely packed and it was so hot; I was pulled out near the front on the first show.

Dangerous was better as I then knew the Wembley system and got to the front. It was tough through as the crowd was rather brutal at the front. However I hung on and saw him as up close as I ever would be.

The shows were indescribable. Stunning for start to end. Bad and Dangerous.

Someone in the Dark is my favourite MJ song. I still have the original ET Box set.

My username is from Star Trek, a character called Seven Of Nine.
Wow. That's a very great image. I always dreamt of being at the front for one of those gigs. I'm working on something for the future of BTM where fans will be able to review and interact with past concerts of Michael.

Smooth-C

Thanks again. For me HIStory was an album that seemed to coincide with the way I was feeling at the time. Yes Stranger in Moscow will always be one of my favorites along with They Don't Care About Us, Scream, Tabloid Junkie, Childhood and I can't forget about the title track HIStory.

Hello everyone my name is Eddie I have been a Michael jackson fan since I was 2 I love everything Michael jackson I believe he is the greatest and only artist that is worthy of listening to I have my own collection as well I love the MJCast podcast it is beyond amazing ever since listening to the mj cast I have felt more connected to Michael than ever god bless you guys always and forever

Hi! My name is Alisa.

I am 26 years old, have been an MJ fan since around age 5 with Will You Be There and the Smooth Criminal film being my first recognized introductions to him.

My favorite album is honestly flops between Bad, HIStory, and Blood on the Damce Floor (yes all of it, including the remixes) depending on the day/hour I'm asked. I currently live in North Carolina, USA.

Glad to be a part of this forum!

ok, off topic, but anyone else scan the crowd to see if they knew anyone??

And also, theres a clock on the wall!!!

holy crap, I knew it was late when all this happened, but the clock says 10.55pm!!

We were lucky to leave Earls Court before the Tubes stopped!!

ok, sorry, back on topic, waves hi to all the new members :)

Hi. Thank you for letting me join. I’m Richard from London, England. I’m old enough to have bought Looking Through The Windows when it was released. So been a fan for 47 years. Omg. I only just realised this. There has never been a musical artist to touch Michael. He was the complete package. I would say Off The Wall is my favourite album but that changes all the time. Truth is I could listen to Michael sing a telephone directory and I would still love it. It makes me happy that even though Michael is no longer physically here, his spirit and message lives on through his music and his fans.

Hi, my name is Betty-Lou and I am 63 years old and I live in The Netherlands. I am a photographer (pets, horses and wildlife). I always liked Michaels art and went to the Bad and Dangerous Tours. I bought his music and his books Moonwalk and Dancing the Dream, but was too busy with horses that I can't call myself a fan during that period. When Michael passed the memories came back and I reread the books. That started a real interest in his work and I started studying his work seriously. I think I am quite educated by now, but there is also so much more to learn. By now I have a fairly large library of MJ books and keep on reading.

Hi there! Ooo this is a bit exciting. I've never used a forum before. I'm going to have to get use to the format.
Anyway, my name is Helena (H preferably) I'm 41 and live in Hertfordshire. I've only really been an MJ fan in earnest (obsessed is a strong word but let's roll with it) since watching LN. I had a couple of albums when I was younger but made no concerted effort as a fan.
My favourite album is Off the wall, I adore the Jacksons and the Bad tour.
I force everyone I share DNA with into chit chat about him. 😬

Hey everyone! My name is Bjørn, I'm from Denmark and I'm SO excited to be here! You might have heard me on The MJCast on one of their round tables, or seen me on Danish television once in a while.
I always loved the forums of yesteryear (bjoernclausen mostly), and it hurt my heart to see them crumble one by one. The only "big" one left I feel like is MJJC, and they never regained my trust after the Cascio debacle. So it's AMAZEBALLS to finally have a little part of Max Jax back. Thank you @smooth-c!
I was always a big part of the Multimedia-forums (remember when you had to download files in 50 small parts? :p ), and I always love discussing fan theories!
Let's make it count! AOUW!

Heyyy you guys!! My name is Jenny, i´m 39 years young and some of you may know me from the MALIBU Fanclub. I´m very active in the Fan-Community and i love to travel on Michael´s footsteps.
My favorite Album is the Dangerous Album, second Invincible :)

I love the MJ Cast, the MJ Book Club an Facebook and MJ Vibe for all Infos around MJ. My fav YouTuber is MJ Fangirl TV.

I´m so happy for this forum, can´t wait to explore more MJ with all of you.

It´s all for LOVE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back