Back What's new

Welcome Thread (1 Viewer)

smooth-c

Well-known Moonwalker
Administrator
Hi all,

My name is Jack and I have been an MJ fan since I was 6 so coming up to 30 years now. I listen to MJ everyday and have a collection of memorabilia. I have been a member of other forums in the past such as MJstar and MJFU.

I heard about Behind The Mask on the MJcast podcast, of which I'm an avid listener. Looking forward to having some interesting conversations.

Kind regards
Hi Jack! Nice to have you here. What's your favourite tracks?

The MJCast is doing us well, it seems! :) Glad you've joined us. Thanks!

sharonk

New Moonwalker
Welcome! Please use this thread to introduce yourself as a new member :)

--

My name is Greg, I've been a long term MJ fan. I'm currently 32 years old and live in South East of England. My favourite album is the Bad album.

See you around!
Hi, thanks for the welcome! I have been a fan since 1970, I live in Yorkshire, my favourite album is off the wall, but I love every album. First single I bought was Ben, I bought it with my spending money and wore the grooves off the vinyl.

Mjjgpperv41

New Moonwalker
Hi, my name is Valerie. I am from Oklahoma in the United States. I am 41 years old. Been a fan of Michael Jackson since 1991. My favorite album is HIStory. My favorite tour is the HIStory Tour and my favorite outfit is the gold pants.

Mjjgpperv41

New Moonwalker
Hello everyone! Chris here from Long Island, NY. I'm 29 and I've been a fan since I was very young. A lot of my first memories are listening to and watching Michael. My favorite album ever is Dangerous, and my favorite Jacksons album is Destiny.

I've been around quite a few of the fan forums over the years (MJFC, PosMike, MJJC) and I check out the subreddit a lot, but it's cool to see a new place pop up to talk shop with other fans. Happy to be here!
I am also a member of MJJC and I was a member of PosMike

Lucia

New Moonwalker
I have spent a good bit of time watching the videos you have so conveniently layed out for us. Thanks! I joined a while ago, but don't remember if I ever introduced myself on the welcome page :) I am Lucia, and although always a casual fan, I became super interested in all things Michael Jackson a couple of years ago, and I am 58 years old!

Yolokingboi

New Moonwalker
Hi there everyone I am a 28 year old fan from Canada and a father of two. This year I rediscovered MJ’s music and it has become a bit of an obsession. The man is my hero and I am glad to be here to keep his memory alive!

Users who are viewing this thread