Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Welcome Thread (3 Viewers)

Hi all,

My name is Jack and I have been an MJ fan since I was 6 so coming up to 30 years now. I listen to MJ everyday and have a collection of memorabilia. I have been a member of other forums in the past such as MJstar and MJFU.

I heard about Behind The Mask on the MJcast podcast, of which I'm an avid listener. Looking forward to having some interesting conversations.

Kind regards
Hi Jack! Nice to have you here. What's your favourite tracks?

The MJCast is doing us well, it seems! :) Glad you've joined us. Thanks!

Welcome! Please use this thread to introduce yourself as a new member :)

--

My name is Greg, I've been a long term MJ fan. I'm currently 32 years old and live in South East of England. My favourite album is the Bad album.

See you around!
Hi, thanks for the welcome! I have been a fan since 1970, I live in Yorkshire, my favourite album is off the wall, but I love every album. First single I bought was Ben, I bought it with my spending money and wore the grooves off the vinyl.

Hello everyone! Chris here from Long Island, NY. I'm 29 and I've been a fan since I was very young. A lot of my first memories are listening to and watching Michael. My favorite album ever is Dangerous, and my favorite Jacksons album is Destiny.

I've been around quite a few of the fan forums over the years (MJFC, PosMike, MJJC) and I check out the subreddit a lot, but it's cool to see a new place pop up to talk shop with other fans. Happy to be here!
I am also a member of MJJC and I was a member of PosMike

I have spent a good bit of time watching the videos you have so conveniently layed out for us. Thanks! I joined a while ago, but don't remember if I ever introduced myself on the welcome page :) I am Lucia, and although always a casual fan, I became super interested in all things Michael Jackson a couple of years ago, and I am 58 years old!

AC DC - Like it.

black and white rock GIF

Hi there everyone,
I am a 33-year-old fan from Spain. I just searched online for music communities and I'm glad to see that there are still old classy forums. I really like MJ music, so I hope to enjoy my time here.

Hello to your fabulous community,
My name is Benjamin, I have 32 years old.
My hobbies are : Violin, acoustic guitar, singing and piano
I'm French, I'm passionate about Michael Jackson since my childhood (thanks mom)
He allows me to escape from a difficult daily life and I will be able to escape even more with you.
Thank you for accepting me in your community.
(A special thanks to the administrator Greg for his help during my registration)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back