Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

What I think needs to happen and how we can help to turn the tide on MJ (1 Viewer)

So basically this I what I think needs to happen, right now I’m tired of the fact you can’t say MJ without bringing up the allegations it’s just simply disheartening and frustrating the greatest entertainer but also a very kind sensitive soul being treated like this, but I think here are some things that could change this a really good documentary that’s one single documentary that is a series that debunks everything the allegations and shows Michael as he was also if this could get on a streamer next I think the biopic could be good if they show the allegations from MJs point of view which may inspire people to actually look into these cases and Michael is the rare person that when you start to do the research you see he is innocent.

Hopefully Taj Jacksons upcoming project 'The Truth Runs Marathons' (which is a multi-part series that is currently in the works) will do a lot to help correct the narrative, certain people will always continue to believe the longstanding narrative but hopefully over time films like 'Leaving Neverland' will become irrelevant.
Not sure if you've seen 'Sqaure One' on Amazon Prime but thats another documenatry that does a fantastic job at explaining the Chandler case and extortion in 1993. Well worth checking out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back