Back What's new

[Updated] Movement at Neverland Ranch (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1615235901143.png

As we previously reported back in December - Neverland has finally sold to renown wealthy businessman, Ron Burkle.

Fan reports this week, in the past few days have suggested there is movement in and out of the property. Could this be a sign things are changing for the worst? Or for the better?

There isn't much news right now, or indeed confirmation - but fan reports state that they believe that they have seen fairground equipment being hauled back IN to the ranch.

1615236108732.png

Much about nothing? If you all find any further pictures that confirms this - please indeed post in here! :)

Full Source - Twitter @ PrimeJackson

d49k

Active Moonwalker
Interesting. Their latest tweet has a copyright claim.. I wonder if they know more..

smooth-c

Well-known Moonwalker
Administrator
  • Admin
Interesting. Their latest tweet has a copyright claim.. I wonder if they know more..
Yeah. I thought I'd better copy the image here instead of just link the tweet. I thought that'd happen! :D

smooth-c

Well-known Moonwalker
Administrator
  • Admin
Further information has come to light -

1615386709777.png

1615386724422.png

Credit for the above goes to fans on Twitter - Here.

I did try to search further on the Santa Barbara County planning website, but couldn't quite work out how to find the information.

Seems like things are a changing.. Remember LLC? Apt.

Ben Nagle

BTM Team
Content Team
Very interesting, seems like Burkle is not wasting any time in beginning restorations. Would like to see what is says after "repair train/hobby ro" - maybe he's bringing the little train back lol.
I saw some chatter on twitter about the posibilites of Neverland being used as a filiming location for a possible biopic (*shudders*), so hopefully this latest update means that it's just general repairs and maintenance - nothing else.

smooth-c

Well-known Moonwalker
Administrator
  • Admin
Yeah. Worried this excitement could just be used to facilitate the biopic or something more sinister.

Ben Nagle

BTM Team
Content Team
Another little interesting update - seems as though the main "driveway" into the ranch has been resurfaced, unfortunately the person with the drone got caught by security but they manage to get near the lake/main residence and within view of the train station.

Users who are viewing this thread