Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

The Fake Photos Thread (1 Viewer)

This is something which used to be on previous forums and now its even more important that we bring it back.

In this digital age, it is now very easy for fans to create digital images of Michael. Some of the fans are extremely talented and it can be hard to figure out whats an original photo of Michael and whats a digitally created image.

Also the fans new to the community since 2009, who are only starting their fan journey, its not fair for them to think that xzy photo of Michael is real when its not.

Lets use this thread to share photos of Michael we can prove are either impersonators or digitally created images.

If you come across a photo of Michael you are not sure about, post it here and hopefully we can figure out if its an original or not

1512463_866717473402052_6112811600836977726_n.jpg

Reactions: Dia
10906132_795537437186723_2984936011174297484_n.jpg

MTV PUNKED Season 8 Episode 5 original USA air date May 8 2007

This is a photo of E'CASANOVA not Michael Jackson

Aspiring singer Frankie J gets a call from supposedly Michael's entourage who tells him that Michael wants to work with him..Frankie J goes to see Michael with joy and excitement...A person sitting outside Michael's room asks him if he have any gifts because Michael expects gifts from people..so Frnakie J gets worried, because he didn't bring any. Then the person offers an extra chocolate box that he brought to give to Michael. Frankie J goes inside to meet Michael and gives his assistant the box of chocolates saying it was a gift for Michael. After a few minutes the assistant comes running out saying "Michael got stomach problem from eating the chocolates he bought" "Michael" is really E'Casanova

Reactions: Dia
Great thread! Photos similar to this wind me up. You always see them on 'cheap' looking merch stalls on the streets. More so when MJ passed away.

1595081271897.png

It's crazy how many fans even believe it's him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back