Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Tattoos! Share your MJ Tattoos here. (1 Viewer)

I for one, am a lover of great tattoos. I only have one MJ themed/related one. This is how it looked when it was freshly done (and still quite sore)

1609955869863.png

Let's see yours!

@Moonstreet I'm looking at you!

• Admin
I'm too chicken to get one but if I did, it would be a small "MJ" (like this). (Or the MJJ Productions one like Smooth-C's
It honestly is the best idea I ever had. I always wanted to be close to MJ, and used to quite often visit Los Angeles on holiday/vacation. I thought if I had a MJ tattoo whilst I was out there, it would be that much more special.

I hardly gave them any time to plan, but I printed out the logo and asked them to do it. They actually did the lines on the logo completely free-hand. I assumed they would use a ruler or something, and was quite concerned it would mess up - but it came out perfect.

If I ever get one in the future, it will either be Smooth Criminal or Dangerous related.

It's difficult to suggest ideas because I think tats are quite personal. I don't have tats myself, are the pics above your existing tats or examples of size and colour/shading you'd like?

If I were to have one myself, I'd have a smaller one or two colour tat, but it's all down to individual style taste. To give an idea, I personally would prefer something like this: - seems more simple.

32-329521_michael-jackson-clipart-outline-michael-jackson-smooth-criminal.png

Do you have any existing tats?
More importantly - is there a section of the Smooth Criminal video you like the most, like if you paused the screen on a 'killer moment' - could you use the visuals to design a unique tattoo, instead of something which other people would have.
Or... Is there a favorite poster or artwork featuring Smooth Criminal which is influencing a rough idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back