Back What's new

Tattoos! Share your MJ Tattoos here. (1 Viewer)

smooth-c

Well-known Moonwalker
Administrator
I for one, am a lover of great tattoos. I only have one MJ themed/related one. This is how it looked when it was freshly done (and still quite sore)

1609955869863.png

Let's see yours!

@Moonstreet I'm looking at you!

Ben Nagle

BTM Team
Content Team
Nice one! I’d like to get the HIStory MJ logo in a similar place, but honestly I’m way to much of a wussy to get it done lol.

smooth-c

Well-known Moonwalker
Administrator
  • Admin
I'm too chicken to get one but if I did, it would be a small "MJ" (like this). (Or the MJJ Productions one like Smooth-C's
It honestly is the best idea I ever had. I always wanted to be close to MJ, and used to quite often visit Los Angeles on holiday/vacation. I thought if I had a MJ tattoo whilst I was out there, it would be that much more special.

I hardly gave them any time to plan, but I printed out the logo and asked them to do it. They actually did the lines on the logo completely free-hand. I assumed they would use a ruler or something, and was quite concerned it would mess up - but it came out perfect.

If I ever get one in the future, it will either be Smooth Criminal or Dangerous related.

Ben Nagle

BTM Team
Content Team
If I was really brave (so not likely 😂) I’d get the dangerous cover with the eyes that Paris has, it looks fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread