Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Newspaper Clippings Archive (1 Viewer)

Long long ago, in a town far away.... eeek wrong fandom....

Anyways, back before the internet and before I found the fan community, one of the only ways I had of keeping up with Michael news was mainstream media. I used to save newspaper clippings and put them into scrapbooks. Then when I started travelling to see Michael, I always made sure to buy the newspapers, as it was a great way to remember the trip.

To start this thread, this is a page from one of my scrapbooks. Its the TV Listings page from my local newspaper, February 1993, when the Oprah interview was broadcast on UK TV station BBC2. The other side are random stickers and photos of Michael from Smash Hits magazine and a cinema review of Moonwalker film from 1988.

Moonstreet.png

That’s cool Moonstreet. I loved those days. I had scrapbooks and I used to make my own cover art for my VHS’ and tape cassettes. If you found a picture or article on MJ in a paper or magazine it was gold dust as was any footage of him on TV.

Its weird in this day and age how with technology we move on from one thing to the next so quickly. One new picture of MJ and your week was made. A new clip on TV and I was good for a month! Things have changed and I’m feeling old. :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back