Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

New Music Coming Soon [Not Verified] (1 Viewer)

A Twitter user who goes by the name of @greatestartists has recently claimed in one of their tweets that the MJ Estate is currently working on a list of never-heard-before Michael Jackson demos.

According to them,
any of the titles weren't necessarily chosen for release, but have been sent to the studio for mixing.

They've also 'leaked' an excerpt from the alleged listing.
IMG_20201027_200939.jpg

Many fans have expressed their bewilderment anent the quite unusual news.
(I care to point out that the Estate has not confirmed any of this yet)

Last edited:
I am highly skeptical of it.
Currently in this post LN climate, I fear that any major MJ album release would cause negative press and maybe even public backlash. While LN certainly didn't lead to MJ being "cancelled" as egghead and crew had predicted, it definitely has caused short time damage to his image. The dust needs to settle a bit more before it's suitable for new music to be released in my opinion.
However, whoever created the list (assuming it is fake) must have some knowledge of unreleased tracks in the vault, I do recognise a couple of tracks on there such as 'So Beautiful' and 'Can't Get Your Weight Off Of Me'.

Reactions: Dia
I am highly skeptical of it.
Currently in this post LN climate, I fear that any major MJ album release would cause negative press and maybe even public backlash. While LN certainly didn't lead to MJ being "cancelled" as egghead and crew had predicted, it definitely has caused short time damage to his image. The dust needs to settle a bit more before it's suitable for new music to be released in my opinion.
However, whoever created the list (assuming it is fake) must have some knowledge of unreleased tracks in the vault, I do recognise a couple of tracks on there such as 'So Beautiful' and 'Can't Get Your Weight Off Of Me'.
I'm very perplexed about it as well. As you've said, it's pretty unlikely the Estate will release new material in a "post-LN" era with MJ being at risk of a huge backlash. Everybody could use their PC to print a list of songs and pretend to publicly share some hidden piece of information on the Internet. Though, I'd wait until the the Estate debunks the whole thing and sheds some light on it. Just to be 100% sure it's a fake news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back