Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Michael Jackson's Vision (2010) (1 Viewer)

• Admin

Click on Poster to Enlarge

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Michael Jackson's Vision (2010)

Genre: Music

Cast: Michael Jackson

Release: 2010-11-22

Runtime: 270

Plot: Throughout his illustrious career, Michael Jackson not only changed the way music sounded, he changed the way it looked. Breaking through barriers of all kinds - including the preconceived notion of a "promotional music video". Michael created cinematic short films with universal appeal that brought his songs to life to the point where the premiere of a new Michael Jackson video became a worldwide television event. Working with such acclaimed directors as John Landis, John Singleton, Spike lee, David Fincher and Martin Scorsese as well as special effects legend Stan Winston, MICHAEL JACKSON'S VISION was realized on the 35 groundbreaking short films on this feature presentation.
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

Back