Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

How Did You Choose Your User Name? (1 Viewer)

Some of us use the same name on many websites and social media. So I thought it would be fun to see why people choose their name :)

The very first name I used in the MJ Online Community was D33 when I joined MJIFC Chat and MJNI Messageboard back in 1998. I had no idea what to call myself but I knew I didn't want to use my real name. So I became D33, D the initial of my real name and 33 the number of my house. Very basic, and nothing to do with Michael.
When I joined MJIFC Chat and a few other websites, I saw all these great creative Michael inspired names and I wanted to have a Michael inspired name too.

Then in 2000 the special Millennium editions of Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, and Dangerous were released. These special releases had some bonus unreleased songs and demos. One of the songs was Streetwalker. So I though AHA, I got it, 💡 I know what my name will be

MOONwalker
STREETwalker
=
Moonstreet

So for the last 20 years on every Michael fan site I have joined, I have used the name Moonstreet :)

Reactions: Dia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back