Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Digital collections of MJ albums and Bootlegs (1 Viewer)

I have a decent, digital collection of Michael's and The Jackson's core discography* together with fan-made bootlegs and my own compilations/bootlegs. 👇Here's a screenie of the core albums/bootlegs I tune into when I listen to MJ. (*I don't pirate MJ's music - studio albums are purchases).

mjalbums.PNG

These are just fan-made compilations over the years - "He Came, He Saw, He Conquered" - remixes, live tracks, songs from Michael's funeral and tribute songs, gaplessly weaved together as a compilation. - Another compilation is a home-made (from searching on YouTube) fan-made instrumentals of all the tracks from HIStory.

I find this an interesting way of listening to Michael's music and Michael inspired music when I'm not listening to his core studio albums.

Do you do the same? - Do you listen to bootlegs (inc. unofficial bootlegs or created compilations)? Are there any you can recommend? I wonder what gaps I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back