Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Album Mockups (1 Viewer)

I just found an album mockup I did for 'Money' as a single. I did this quite some years ago. The painting/illustration is actually by Christophe Bulme whom was commissioned to do the work. It was allegedly supposed to be used as a single cover for 'Money', before SONY allegedly cancelled the project.

1646435107865.png

1646435120833.png

Nice! Tabloid Junkie would have been the perfect b-side, though I wonder if Money really had much potential for success as a single. Great tack and lyrical content, but I'm not sure it could have found a home on mainstream radio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back