Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

TJ Jackson - Thread for the Loyal T´s (1 Viewer)

Hey there,
i hope i´m not alone with my love for TJ here :love:
I love 3T as well, but i think, TJ has grown the most as an solo artist. I looove his EP Obsession and his latest Song, "Last Night". I also love his interaction with the Fans.
So, are there any Loyal T´s in here? :p
A-498363-1593275279-5070.jpeg.jpg

TJ is incredible, I’ve been really enjoying following his solo journey so far! Last Night is so funky and catchy, and the Obsession EP offers a fantastic collection of songs, with my personal favourite being IDDT.

Looking forward to ‘Senseless Drama’ which is dropping this Friday if I am not mistaken.

Well haaaaiiiiiii👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

Being a Taryll girl for life, I’m here for a 3T thread. As poor Greggles @smooth-c
knows, I looooooooves my Teez, and the Cherry part of my name is in honour of Mr Tar🍒💕 Going to be honest, all this parenting malarkey has meant I’ve dropped the ball with TJ as he’s been so super active with stuff in the last year or so that I’ve just not kept up. But after 25 years as their most troublesome fan, I think they’ll forgive me!🤞🏼

I’m off out now but will pop back in here later for some T-love!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back