Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

The Jacksons: An American Dream (1 Viewer)

3708-4fHM1tTWf0n8mzxh4d1G2er7yPx.jpg

Title: The Jacksons: An American Dream

Genre: Drama

Creator: Jermaine Jackson

Cast: Angela Bassett,Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs,Billy Dee Williams,Jason Weaver,Bumper Robinson,Terrence Howard,Vanessa Williams,Holly Robinson Peete,Ebonie Smith,Margaret Avery,Monica Calhoun,Monica Allison,Shakiem Evans,Jacen Wilkerson,Nicholas Phillips,Wylie Draper,Colin Steele,Robert Redcross,Finis Henderson III,Ángel Vargas,Elizabeth Narvaez,Marcus Maurice,Floyd Roger Myers Jr.,Kelli Martin,Alex Burrall,Jermaine Jackson II,Maya Nicole Johnson,Eugene Lee

First aired: 15 November 1992

Last air date: 18 November 1992

Overview: The history of the Jackson family and the early and successful years of the Motown group The Jackson 5.

• Admin
no-poster.png

Part One

Season: 1
Episode: 1
Air date: 1992-11-15

Cast: Angela Bassett,Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs,Billy Dee Williams,Jason Weaver,Bumper Robinson,Terrence Howard,Vanessa Williams,Holly Robinson Peete,Ebonie Smith,Margaret Avery,Monica Calhoun,Monica Allison,Shakiem Evans,Jacen Wilkerson,Nicholas Phillips,Wylie Draper,Colin Steele,Robert Redcross,Finis Henderson III,Ángel Vargas,Elizabeth Narvaez,Marcus Maurice,Floyd Roger Myers Jr.,Kelli Martin,Alex Burrall,Jermaine Jackson II,Maya Nicole Johnson,Eugene Lee

How Joseph and Katherine managed to raise their children, first in Gary, Indiana, then later dealing with The Jackson 5's early fame and its consequences.

• Admin
no-poster.png

Part Two

Season: 1
Episode: 2
Air date: 1992-11-18

The struggles of young Michael Jackson as he deals with his brothers marrying early, into The Jackson 5 success, his problems with acne as a teenager, his eventual solo superstardom based on the success of his albums Off the Wall and Thriller and his legendary Motown 25 performance of "Billie Jean" as well as his difficult relationship with his father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back