Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

The artificial songs (1 Viewer)

Hello,
I don't know if I'm in the right category, if not please excuse me.
A question has been bothering me for some time and you may have the answer.
For some time we see songs with the (approximate) voice of MJ appearing on Youtube as for example this one :
or this one :
My question is simple, how is this possible?
I asked the authors, nobody wants to answer.
Do you have an idea?
I don't find the result great, but I admit I'm quite curious to know and why not try for my personal pleasure even if nothing will ever replace MJ...
It is nevertheless a way to keep a legend alive...
Thanks if some of you take the time to answer my question.

Hello,
I don't know if I'm in the right category, if not please excuse me.
A question has been bothering me for some time and you may have the answer.
For some time we see songs with the (approximate) voice of MJ appearing on Youtube as for example this one :
or this one :
My question is simple, how is this possible?
I asked the authors, nobody wants to answer.
Do you have an idea?
I don't find the result great, but I admit I'm quite curious to know and why not try for my personal pleasure even if nothing will ever replace MJ...
It is nevertheless a way to keep a legend alive...
Thanks if some of you take the time to answer my question.

I know how they do it because I'm in the main discord server of that AI. First, I must say that the creator of the model that allows training people's voices is not happy with what is going on because things got out of control, and they don't want legal problems. Secondly, there's a new rule in the server about not requesting or asking for celebrity models, you can get in there and find out how they do the whole process (training models, steps, how to use the collab). Just don't mention MJ or else they'll get kinda angry.

The open-source AI is DIFF-SVC, there are a lot of YT tutorials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back