• Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Michael Jackson Video Greatest Hits: HIStory (1995) (1 Viewer)

• Admin

Click on Poster to Enlarge

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Michael Jackson Video Greatest Hits: HIStory

Genre: Music

Cast: Michael Jackson

Release: 1995-07-16

Runtime: 90

Plot: This compilation features 10 of Michael Jackson's greatest video hits, including "Billie Jean," "The Way You Make Me Feel," "Black or White," "Rock With You" and others. -Includes the never before seen 18 minute version of "Bad". Directed by Martin Scorsese. Featuring Wesley Snipes. -9:30 Long Version of "The Way You Make Me Feel". -"Black Or White"- short film "Panther" version -"thriller"- "monstrous masterpiece" the ultimate "music movie" 14 minutes of horrific fun by director John Landis. -"remember The Time"- directed by John Singleton (Higher Learning, Boyz N The Hood, Shaft),features Eddie Murphy and Magic Johnson.

Where to watch

Cast

• Michael Jackson

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…