Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Michael Jackson Video Greatest Hits: HIStory (1995) (1 Viewer)

• Admin

Click on Poster to Enlarge

Michael Jackson Video Greatest Hits: HIStory
0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Michael Jackson Video Greatest Hits: HIStory

Genre: Music

Cast: Michael Jackson

Release: 1995-07-16

Runtime: 90

Plot: This compilation features 10 of Michael Jackson's greatest video hits, including "Billie Jean," "The Way You Make Me Feel," "Black or White," "Rock With You" and others. -Includes the never before seen 18 minute version of "Bad". Directed by Martin Scorsese. Featuring Wesley Snipes. -9:30 Long Version of "The Way You Make Me Feel". -"Black Or White"- short film "Panther" version -"thriller"- "monstrous masterpiece" the ultimate "music movie" 14 minutes of horrific fun by director John Landis. -"remember The Time"- directed by John Singleton (Higher Learning, Boyz N The Hood, Shaft),features Eddie Murphy and Magic Johnson.

Where to watch

Cast

• Michael Jackson

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

Back