• Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Michael Jackson - The One (2004) (1 Viewer)

• Admin

Click on Poster to Enlarge

4.00 star(s)
4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Michael Jackson: The One

Genre: Music,Documentary

Director: Jim Gable

Cast: Michael Jackson,Beyoncé,Mary J. Blige,Dick Clark,Carson Daly,Missy Elliott,Savion Glover,Wyclef Jean,Quincy Jones,Jennifer Lopez,Shaggy,Pharrell Williams,Jill Scott,Isaac Hayes,George Clinton,Raphael Saadiq,STEVEN IVORY

Release: 2004-01-02

Runtime: 60

Plot: Documentary containing interviews with performers discussing the influence that Michael Jackson had on their career, combined with clips from Jackson's music videos.

Trailer Cast Crew Videos

• Michael Jackson

Self
    • Beyoncé

Self
    • Mary J. Blige

Self
    • Dick Clark

Self
    • Carson Daly

Self
    • Missy Elliott

Self
    • Savion Glover

Self
    • Wyclef Jean

Self
    • Quincy Jones

Self
    • Jennifer Lopez

Self
    • Shaggy

Self
    • Pharrell Williams

Self
    • Jill Scott

Self
    • Isaac Hayes

Self
    • George Clinton

Self
    • Raphael Saadiq

Self
    • STEVEN IVORY

Self
    • Michael Jackson (Production)

Executive Producer
    • Mitchell Sinoway (Editing)

Editor
    • Ann Kim (Production)

Executive Producer
    • Jeffrey Doe (Editing)

Editor
    • Jim Gable (Production)

Producer
    • Michael Jackson - The One (DVD)

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
  • Admin
I have updated this thread with all relevant cast, a poster and the full video itself (I couldn't find a trailer)

Thank you for your previous contribution, @d49k - If I could have updated your previous thread with this information, I would have.

The version I have (from DVD) is also 40 minutes - I'm guessing it was billed 60 minutes for them adverts.. I don't think there's any extras on it.
Ya know what, I got to thinking about this today and somewhere at some point I actually saw a version of The One which included an extra maybe 10 minutes. I think the footage was The Way You Make Me Feel and or Man In The Mirror. Because I remember being confused as to why it wasn’t on the dvd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…