Back What's new

Michael Jackson - The One (2004)

smooth-c

Well-known Moonwalker
Administrator
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Michael Jackson - The One (2004)

Director: Jim Gable

Cast: Michael Jackson, Beyoncé, Mary J. Blige, Marlon Brando, Dick Clark, Carson Daly, Kishaya Dudley, Billy Drago, Missy Elliott, Savion Glover, Wyclef Jean, Quincy Jones, Jennifer Lopez, Michael Madsen, Shaula Vega, Shaggy, Chris Tucker, Pharrell Williams

Release: 2004-01-02

Runtime: 60

Plot: Documentary containing interviews with performers discussing the influence that Michael Jackson had on their career, combined with clips from Jackson's music videos.

smooth-c

Well-known Moonwalker
Administrator
  • Admin
I have updated this thread with all relevant cast, a poster and the full video itself (I couldn't find a trailer)

Thank you for your previous contribution, @d49k - If I could have updated your previous thread with this information, I would have.

d49k

Active Moonwalker
It's better we have the full video here now.. :) It's a good collection, I'll add what I can - it's already comprehensive.. I love this section of the site :)

Azza

Moonwalker
I love The One, but my only issue with it is that the version I have is only 40 minutes long.
Is there a 60 minute version?

d49k

Active Moonwalker
The version I have (from DVD) is also 40 minutes - I'm guessing it was billed 60 minutes for them adverts.. I don't think there's any extras on it.

Azza

Moonwalker
The version I have (from DVD) is also 40 minutes - I'm guessing it was billed 60 minutes for them adverts.. I don't think there's any extras on it.
Ya know what, I got to thinking about this today and somewhere at some point I actually saw a version of The One which included an extra maybe 10 minutes. I think the footage was The Way You Make Me Feel and or Man In The Mirror. Because I remember being confused as to why it wasn’t on the dvd. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread