Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Michael Jackson - The One (2004) (1 Viewer)

• Admin

Click on Poster to Enlarge

Michael Jackson: The One
4.00 star(s)
4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Michael Jackson: The One

Genre: Music,Documentary

Director: Jim Gable

Cast: Michael Jackson,Beyoncé,Mary J. Blige,Dick Clark,Carson Daly,Missy Elliott,Savion Glover,Wyclef Jean,Quincy Jones,Jennifer Lopez,Shaggy,Pharrell Williams,Jill Scott,Isaac Hayes,George Clinton,Raphael Saadiq,STEVEN IVORY

Release: 2004-01-02

Runtime: 60

Plot: Documentary containing interviews with performers discussing the influence that Michael Jackson had on their career, combined with clips from Jackson's music videos.

Trailer Cast Crew Videos

• Michael Jackson

Self
    • Beyoncé

Self
    • Mary J. Blige

Self
    • Dick Clark

Self
    • Carson Daly

Self
    • Missy Elliott

Self
    • Savion Glover

Self
    • Wyclef Jean

Self
    • Quincy Jones

Self
    • Jennifer Lopez

Self
    • Shaggy

Self
    • Pharrell Williams

Self
    • Jill Scott

Self
    • Isaac Hayes

Self
    • George Clinton

Self
    • Raphael Saadiq

Self
    • STEVEN IVORY

Self
    • Michael Jackson (Production)

Executive Producer
    • Mitchell Sinoway (Editing)

Editor
    • Ann Kim (Production)

Executive Producer
    • Jeffrey Doe (Editing)

Editor
    • Jim Gable (Production)

Producer
    • Michael Jackson - The One (DVD)

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
  • Admin
I have updated this thread with all relevant cast, a poster and the full video itself (I couldn't find a trailer)

Thank you for your previous contribution, @d49k - If I could have updated your previous thread with this information, I would have.

The version I have (from DVD) is also 40 minutes - I'm guessing it was billed 60 minutes for them adverts.. I don't think there's any extras on it.
Ya know what, I got to thinking about this today and somewhere at some point I actually saw a version of The One which included an extra maybe 10 minutes. I think the footage was The Way You Make Me Feel and or Man In The Mirror. Because I remember being confused as to why it wasn’t on the dvd. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back