Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Men in Black II (2002) (1 Viewer)

• Admin

Click on Poster to Enlarge

Men in Black II
5.00 star(s)
5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Men in Black II

Tagline: Same planet. New scum.

Genre: Action,Comedy,Science Fiction

Director: Barry Sonnenfeld

Cast: Will Smith,Tommy Lee Jones,Lara Flynn Boyle,Rosario Dawson,Johnny Knoxville,Rip Torn,Tony Shalhoub,Patrick Warburton,Jack Kehler,David Cross,Colombe Jacobsen-Derstine,Peter Spellos,Michael Rivkin,Michael Bailey Smith,Lenny Venito,Howard Spiegel,Alpheus Merchant,Jay Johnston,Joel McKinnon Miller,Derek Cecil,Sean Rouse,Peter Spruyt,Kevin Cotteleer,Marty Belafsky,Rick Baker,Martha Stewart,Michael Jackson,Sid Hillman,Tom Whitenight,Nick Cannon,Andre Blair,Jeremy Howard,Mary Stein,Martin Klebba,John Alexander,Denise Cheshire,Ernie Grunwald,Chloe Sonnenfeld,John Andrew Berton Jr.,William E. Jackson,Doug Jones,Biz Markie,Peter Graves,Linda Kim,Paige Brooks,Stephanie Kemp,Barry Sonnenfeld,Victoria Jones,Michael Garvey,Michael Dahlen,Kevin Grevioux,Derek Mears,Sonny Tipton,John Richardson,Philip Goodwin,Tim Blaney,Greg Ballora,Carl J. Johnson,Thom Fountain,Brad Abrell,Richard Pearson,Rick Avery,John D. Bair,Michael Beardsley,Michael Buonomo,Kristin Charney,Patrick Coleman Duncan,Darrell Foster,Ned Gorman,Gene LeBell,Pete Macnamara,Drew Massey,Matthew McGrory,Christopher Metas,Bart Mixon,Alexandra O'Hara,David Patykewich,Martin Pfefferkorn,David C. Roehm Sr.,Leo Rogstad,Thomas Rosales Jr.,Brandee Sanders,Hannah Sim,Peter Siragusa,Daniel Browning Smith,Brian Steele,Mark Steger,Alan Tuskes,Shannon Watson,Bo Welch

Release: 2002-07-03

Runtime: 88

Plot: Kay and Jay reunite to provide our best, last and only line of defense against a sinister seductress who levels the toughest challenge yet to the MIB's untarnished mission statement – protecting Earth from the scum of the universe. It's been four years since the alien-seeking agents averted an intergalactic disaster of epic proportions. Now it's a race against the clock as Jay must convince Kay – who not only has absolutely no memory of his time spent with the MIB, but is also the only living person left with the expertise to save the galaxy – to reunite with the MIB before the earth submits to ultimate destruction.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast Crew Videos

• Will Smith

Agent J
    • Tommy Lee Jones

Agent K
    • Lara Flynn Boyle

Serleena
    • Rosario Dawson

Laura Vasquez
    • Johnny Knoxville

Scrad / Charlie
    • Rip Torn

Chief Zed
    • Tony Shalhoub

Jeebs
    • Patrick Warburton

Agent T
    • Jack Kehler

Ben
    • David Cross

Newton
    • Colombe Jacobsen-Derstine

Hailey
    • Peter Spellos

Motorman
    • Michael Rivkin

Man with Dog
    • Michael Bailey Smith

Creepy
    • Lenny Venito

New York Guy
    • Howard Spiegel

New York Guy
    • Alpheus Merchant

MIB Guard
    • Jay Johnston

Agent
    • Joel McKinnon Miller

Agent
    • Derek Cecil

Repairman Agent
    • Sean Rouse

MIB Agent
    • Peter Spruyt

MIB Customs Agent
    • Kevin Cotteleer

MIB Customs Agent
    • Marty Belafsky

MIB Customs Agent
    • Rick Baker

MIB Passport Control Agent
    • Martha Stewart

Self
    • Michael Jackson

Agent M
    • Sid Hillman

Agent Gee
    • Tom Whitenight

Agent C
    • Nick Cannon

MIB Autopsy Agent
    • Alessandra Cave (Visual Effects)

Visual Effects Producer
    • Angela M. Catanzaro (Sound)

Assistant Sound Editor
    • Bill Orrico (Sound)

First Assistant Sound Editor
    • Samuel Nunez (Visual Effects)

Matchmove Supervisor
    • Rick Wentworth (Sound)

Conductor
    • Pamela Bertini (Art)

Art Department Assistant
    • Suttirat Anne Larlarb (Art)

Assistant Art Director
    • John M. Levin (Visual Effects)

Visual Effects Coordinator
    • David Chambers (Art)

Location Scout
    • Kenny Searle (Crew)

Transportation Captain
    • Dennis J. Lootens (Lighting)

Gaffer
    • James Carson (Art)

Production Illustrator
    • Joni Avery (Crew)

Stunts
    • Gregory W. Smith (Camera)

Steadicam Operator
    • Tom Heilig (Crew)

Transportation Captain
    • Tim de Pala (Visual Effects)

Visual Effects Coordinator
    • Peter F. Kurland (Sound)

Production Sound Mixer
    • Ross La Terra (Art)

Set Dresser
    • Thomas Schelesny (Visual Effects)

Animation
    • William Kruzykowski (Editing)

First Assistant Editor
    • Evan Pontoriero (Art)

Conceptual Design
    • Gregor Lakner (Visual Effects)

CG Artist
    • John Blake (Costume & Make-Up)

Makeup Artist
    • Daniel Eaton (Crew)

CGI Supervisor
    • Keith McCabe (Visual Effects)

CG Artist
    • Audie Aragon (Camera)

Dolly Grip
    • John Wright (Crew)

Craft Service
    • Robbie Goldstein (Production)

Location Manager
    • Kevin McGowan (Visual Effects)

CG Artist
    • Steve Thayer (Art)

Construction Foreman
    • Teaser

• Teaser
    • Official Trailer

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I dragged my friend along with me to watch this. We knew Michael was in it but it wasn’t clear how ‘visible’ he’d be, just that he was in scenes in the the agency HQ so we were on MJ-watch, scouring every single ‘person’ on screen in case we could see him😂 So I genuinely screamed when he appeared on screen in his own scene, and the whole audience in the cinema gasped at it actually being him! And my god that man looked soooooooooooooooooooooooo hot💕💕💕💕💕💕

I think I went to see it 3 more times at the cinema😂

What I really loved, other than that fine man in his suit with yummy curtains (ooooooh myyyyyy🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰), was that he played up to his ‘weird’ reputation and turned it back on the audience. It showed a really different side to him (for non-fans), as he was making fun of himself and demonstrating a real sense of humour about it.

I did the same in Germany, when I was living at the time 😂 There was just one cinema which showed films in English language, with no dubbing or subtitles, so we would go to films there whenever we could. I suggested going to this with a work colleague on our day off. She knew I was a fan, but didn't know Michael was in the film, and I screamed when he came on the screen. Afterwards she started laughing and said, oh now I see why you wanted to go to this film 😂

• Admin
w3w.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back