Back What's new

Kv: Global The Digital Version Of Kingvention Today (sunday) 8pm Gmt (1 Viewer)

1609014685140.png

I've been to a Kingvention a few years ago and loved it, has anyone else been to one? Or another Michael Jackson convention?

Due to 2020's circunstances, Kingvention is online this year:
  • The Digital version of Kingvention, KV:GLOBAL will take place on Sunday 6 December at 2pm 8pm GMT on Kingvention’s youtube channel.
  • The Michael Jackson Convention is taking an online setting with special guests: Bill Bottrell and Jean-Marie Horvat as announced earlier this year!
  • The convention will have special performances, multiple surprises such as a special section on “Moonwalker” and Hector Barjot!
More info from MJVibe https://www.mjvibe.com/kvglobal-the-online-michael-jackson-convention/

Last edited by a moderator:

d49k

Active Moonwalker
Update - it's 8pm GMT now.

From FB: Due to technical issues out of our control, we have to delay KV:GLOBAL but only of few hours! We will see you at 8pm GMT! So sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Lou

Moonwalker
Still need to get round to watching this. I'd be interested in hearing all about Kingvention from anyone who's been before; I only heard about it last year, once it was already over, I think! Defo want to try and get to the next one, whenever that will be.

Lou

Moonwalker
Finally watched it. Much more professional-looking/organised than I expected (don't know why!). Always impressed with fans' projects though. Particularly liked the interview with Jean-Marie. Really want to go to the next 'proper' Kingvention now!

Users who are viewing this thread