Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Invincible20 (1 Viewer)

This year marks the 20th anniversary of the Invincible Album so for a bit of fun I created a mock reissue album cover and track list for a hypothetical scenerio in which the estate decides to reissue the album with an additional disc of unreleased songs, demos and rarities.

Which begs the question, what would your ideal tracklist be for an Invincible Reissue? You can include unreleased tracks from the vault, demos released on TUC, b-sides or songs that have since appeared on posthumous releases ect.
Below is my suggestion:

I20CD2.jpg

Attachments

• I20CD1.png
    I20CD1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 716
  • I20AD.jpg
    I20AD.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 369
Love the cover and the bonus track list! Now I just wish it actually existed...
Thank you very much! Fingers crossed ,maybe not for the 20th Anniversary but certainly for the 25th or 30th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back