Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Favourite Michael Jackson Remixes? (1 Viewer)

Obviously, nothing can replace an official Michael Jackson song, nothing at all, but what are some of the best Michael Jackson remixes in your opinion? From official releases on singles/albums (and posthumous I guess) or fan made remixes. If it's online, can you reply with a link to it? šŸ‘‡

I find it difficult to have ā€˜favouritesā€™ because I enjoy so many, but hereā€™s a few stand-out mixes I like, Iā€™m just posting one per album from his epic catalogue to keep it short, but Iā€™m very interested in learning what your favourite remixes are, official or fan made? - Here's mine..

Rock With You (Frankie's Favorite Club Mix)
Beat It (Moby's Sub Mix)
Speed Demon (Nero Remix)
Why You Wanna Trip On Me (Brutality Remix)
(This one isnā€™t a favourite per se, but itā€™s fully loaded and thatā€™s why I like it)
They Don't Care About Us (Dallas Austin Main Mix)
Blood On The Dance Floor (SWG Remastered Extended Mix)
Threatened (Nick* Remix)

Nice list, thank you for posting! I'm generally not a huge fan of remixes (maybe I just haven't found the right ones yet) but I do love some of the extended mixes that SWG has done, the album versions of songs such as 'Smooth Crinimal' are just too short, love absorbing myself in the music for as long as possible!

They're my favorite type of mix if I'm honest, those that preserve the original sound, faithful remixes. SWG's mix of BOTDF just blows me away, every time I listen to it!
Itā€™s an absolute classic and at times I think it trumps the original. SWG, Nick* and Azura do really great work. Regarding official remixes Iā€™m not the biggest fan apart from the 12ā€ Extended Dance Mixes and maybe a handful of stuff such as the Scream Louder Flyte Tyme Remix, Tony Moranā€™s HIStory Lesson and the Dangerous Early Version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back