Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Azura Creates New BTS/MJ Mix (1 Viewer)

1598790697693.png

Check this out, everyone! It's great! Well done @Azura Music

I'll promote this thread on twitter. As per video notes -

BTS' great homage to Michael Jackson now turned into an actual Michael Jackson track using elements from Michael Jackson songs. In other words, I have pretty much created an instrumental made out of MJ songs around the Dynamite acapella. (...a bit unexpected, huh?)

(Multi)tracks used:
Billie Jean, Rock With You, Stranger in Moscow, Thriller, Dangerous, Smooth Criminal, You Rock My World, Black or White, The Way You Make Me Feel, Jam, Don't Stop 'Till You Get Enough, Bad.

Various additional tracks played by me.
Mixed and mastered by me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back