Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

A Refreshed Behind The Mask (1 Viewer)

Hi Moonwalkers!

I have some exciting news for all of you. You may have noticed - things are looking a bit different around here. You might say, a little - Off The Wall!

That is not the only difference, although I will talk a little more on the new theme. It has taken me around 2-3 months to perfect, and get that rustic and original 'Off The Wall' feeling. I may still tweak or add things to this theme, and of course - I welcome any feedback for things you don't like, or things you love! Free chalk? Where we're going - We don't need free chalk! (Well. If you're good, or ask - I may award you a Pointless Chalk badge..)

Badges?
I have curated a collection of badges, some of which I have designed myself - and others of which I have used from various free libraries on the interwebs. What are the badges? Well - In order to boost some conversation, and also as a way of saying thank you for your participation - You will be awarded a badge per reaching an achievement.

Let's see some, shall we?

padJau7.png
Unq4kMe.png
WJe8PEz.png

Some examples - This might be for posting more than 100 messages/posts within a certain time frame, this may be for receiving reactions/likes to your posts. It may be for no reason at all - and I may decide to award you a badge just for saying thanks! These badges will reside in your profile, where you can adore your own little virtual badge collection. You can see all of the available badges and their respective descriptions on the badges page. Click Here for Badges!

GIFS!
My favourite thing of all time. You can now easily post animated gifs within your posts. Let's see how it goes. Please don't spam gifs in replacement of just text - we still need some hearty content here! However..

michael jackson scream video GIF

Profile Covers
You can now upload your own profile covers. Get creative! The ideal size is 1280 x 250 - Feel free to create and upload your own.

This is how it looks (click)
1608775508956.png

For those that want some pre-made.. Here you go!

1608775548471.png

1608775556574.png

1608775567196.png

Post Covers
You can select from an array of different post covers. This can be set in your Account Details Area.

1608775584902.png

Take a look at mine in action to the left <<
For those of you reading on mobile, it looks like this -

1608775597543.png

BTM - The App
Okay. This isn't something that you can install from the app store on your phone/mobile device. However, when visiting Behind The Mask - You will see there's a context button (some call it a hamburger menu!)..

1608775608462.png

homer drool GIF

(Couldn't resist)

Click it! You'll see that this is where the rest of your mobile styled menu resides. At the bottom, you'll see a button that says 'Install The App'

1608775691657.png

Tap Install! This will now install the BTM web-app to your phone. Both Android and iPhone devices are supported - although there are a small number of issues with the iPhone variant of the app - unfortunately out of my control, although you shouldn't even notice them :)

app.png

Tidy Up
I've tidied up a few of the categories, their names and fixed a few areas that didn't work. Essentially, this upgrade is a milestone release of the software we use for our forum. There have been many enhancements, including bug fixes and feature changes/additions. I've been quiet for a few months for many reasons, but one of which has been this. Apologies!

Be safe, and have a safe holiday with your family and loved ones where possible. ❤️

Last edited:
  • Admin
Now when visiting www.behind-the-mask.net - You will be presented with our new home page. There's still a few areas I need to fix, but for the most part - things seem to be working.

Please let me know if you have any issues.

• Admin
We have now enabled (a little bit late, I know) our holiday theme. I've spared you the Christmas tinsel, but brought you snow!

If you would like to disable this, then please click the following -

Scroll down, and tick 'Disable holiday styling' and save. I'll probably keep this for a few weeks unless I get irritated with it sooner!

Enjoy @Moonstreet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back