Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Square One (2019) (1 Viewer)

• Admin

Click on Poster to Enlarge

Square One
5.00 star(s)
5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Square One

Genre: Documentary,Crime,Drama

Director: Danny Wu

Cast: Michael Jackson,Danny Wu,Charles Thomson,Taj Jackson,Geraldine Hughes,Jenny Winings,Caroline Fristedt,Josephine Zohny

Release: 2019-10-05

Runtime: 83

Plot: An investigation into the original 1993 Michael Jackson allegations brought by the Chandler family.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast Crew Videos

• Michael Jackson

Self (archive footage)
    • Danny Wu

Self
    • Charles Thomson

Self
    • Taj Jackson

Self
    • Geraldine Hughes

Self
    • Jenny Winings

Self
    • Caroline Fristedt

Self
    • Josephine Zohny

Self
    • Jess Garcia (Crew)

Director of Communications
    • Shania Kumar (Production)

Research Assistant
    • Clarence Choy (Art)

Digital Storyboarding
    • Jamie Park (Art)

Graphic Designer
    • Danny Wu (Art)

Graphic Designer
    • Michael Jackson: Square One - Official Trailer

• Trailer
    • Danny Wu's SQUARE ONE Documentary Premiere

• Behind the Scenes
    • MJHS 'Square One' YouTube Promotional Video | Michael Jackson Documentary (2019)

• Teaser
    • Square One Featurette (2019) | Fan Reviews | #SquareOneMJ

• Teaser
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I’m astounded (but not really surprised), that the TV channels aren’t picking this up! And as a fan who was quite young at the time of the 1993 allegations so didn’t really understand the finer details of it all when it was happening in real time, watching this really shocked me as to just how complex and pre-meditated it was. It makes Evan’s suicide more understandable too, cos it’s one thing to ruin a reputation and extort money and be able to live with yourself over it, but for those actions to ultimately lead to an innocent person’s death isn’t something many people could live with, even those with a very skewed moral compass like Chandler!

ok, confession time.... I know this is a fan documentary and I know those involved know their stuff, but I just haven't been able to watch this or have any enthusiasm for it.

Maybe its cos I lived through that time, I was a teenager when it happened and followed things in real time in the media, as I wasn't part of the fan community at that time.

Maybe its because I have met Geraldine Hughes and have her book

Maybe its because I just have lost all interest in fan campaigns since 2009.

I guess like many things now, something like this is more for fans who are only discovering Michael since he died.

I wish them the best but its not something I want to watch :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back