Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Board Updates (1 Viewer)

Update -

• MJCast logo added to the board header carousel
  • Added an MJCast thread which will solely be used to post past, present and future episodes from their episodic library.
  • Slightly adjusted the background colour to the post editor
  • Added new prefixes for better organisation (announcement, tabloid, information) with icons to suit the topic

More updates to come..

• Admin
Update 11/07
  • Countdown splash-page added. Aim is to hard launch site on Sunday.. https://www.behind-the-mask.net
  • Tabloid prefix added, with mandatory poop-emoji icon..

1594468209115.png

Reactions: Dia
  • Admin
New reaction added. This design may change slightly, but the main premise is there. Reacting to someones post will give them the highest amount of points (10) so make sure it's used only in great circumstances!

full.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dia
  • Admin
You may have noticed the layout has slightly changed for the sidebar on the board.
  • Stats have been moved to the bottom to provide more space on the sidebar
  • A short-films widget has been added to the sidebar displaying 4/5 short films. This is in order to better promote the film's system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back