Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Bad 25 (2012) (1 Viewer)

• Admin

Click on Poster to Enlarge

Bad 25
5.00 star(s)
5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Bad 25

Genre: Documentary,Music

Director: Spike Lee

Cast: Michael Jackson,Spike Lee,Sheryl Crow,Cee Lo Green,Mariah Carey,Questlove,Kanye West,Martin Scorsese,Thelma Schoonmaker,Stevie Wonder,Justin Bieber,Chris Brown,Siedah Garrett,Joe Pytka,Bruce Swedien,Greg Phillinganes

Release: 2012-11-22

Runtime: 131

Plot: Spike Lee pays tribute to Michael Jackson's Bad on the twenty-fifth anniversary of the epochal album, offering behind-the-scenes footage of Jackson recording the album and interviews with confidants, musicians, choreographers, and such music-world superstars as Kanye West, Sheryl Crow, Cee Lo Green and Mariah Carey.

Trailer Cast Crew Videos

• Michael Jackson

Self (archive footage)
    • Spike Lee

Self
    • Sheryl Crow

Self
    • Cee Lo Green

Self
    • Mariah Carey

Self
    • Questlove