Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Travis Payne On Michael Jackson Part 01 (1 Viewer)

1594747361064.png

One of Michael Jackson’s most trusted choreographers, Travis Payne's achievements includes Michael’s Emmy-nominated 1995 MTV performance, Michael's DANGEROUS tour Michael Jackson’s “Ghost” and Michael + Janet’s “Scream” video. In this exclusive interview with Sonia Lowe, Payne discussing working closely with Michael to prepare for his comeback tour, This Is It. Working together since The Dangerous World Tour, Payne reveals Michael's creative process, in the studio and what it was like to tour the globe and share a stage with The King Of Pop.

The first in a series of interviews from Travis Payne. Quite interesting!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back