Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Thriller Scores a 20% Increase in US Digital Song Charts (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1633821675927.png

Michael Jacksons' 'Thriller' album - 1982

It's that season again - one of which is personally my favourite! World Music Awards have recently tweeted that the legendary album, 'Thriller' has scored a 20% increase in US digital song sales in the week ending September 30th. The World Music Awards have reported that the album has sold 4.32 MILLION Digital Song Sales in the US to date!

It's worth noting that as of 2018 - digital single sales for 'Thriller' was certified by the RIAA as 6x platinum, which would indicate 1 million sales per platinum achievement. For many years, there has been confusion on the accurate number of sales for the album.

Music Video Dancing GIF by Vevo

Either way, it's a hit - and we're in the right season for sales and streams to absolutely skyrocket!

As of August 20th 2021, the Thriller album earned the RIAA 34x Diamond Award.

1633822786547.png

Well done, Michael!

Michael Jackson GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back