Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

The Most Amazing Michael Jackson Live Vocals (1 Viewer)

• Admin
singing-live-3.jpg

It's no secret that Michael had some of the best range when it came to singing. A recent video that has been produced by a YouTuber titled 'Crazy Singing' explores this feat and delves quite deep in a technical way.

The content revolves around 3 of the most difficult vocal lines

The video has already amassed over twenty thousand views and it has been up just over a week to date.

Seth Riggs - Michaels Vocal Coach for many years. He coached him through the albums Thriller, Bad and Dangerous amongst many other times.

1632781151182.png

Michael Jackson, along with Seth Riggs on his left shoulder.

SETH RIGGS ON MICHAEL JACKSON
Quincy Jones introduced us… The first time I met Michael was at his house. We went up over the roof, because they were re-doing the front stairs and they were all taken apart. So we went up a ladder and walked across the roof, and then it was three short steps up to a little door which entered into his bedroom, which was two stories. I knocked on the door and this voice says, “Hello?” And I said, “Michael, this is Seth.” “Oh, come in.”

I opened the door and there he was, holding this little monkey upside down, and he had a cloth and was wiping his butt. [The monkey] had just gone to the bathroom. So, I thought, “Oh my God, what is this going to be?”

Michael had this enormous range. He would go from low E flat to E flats and Gs above high C? And if you know where that G is above high C… I don’t know if I can do it now, I haven’t warmed up. [Sings]That’s a G above high C. In one pitch. And the nice thing about speech level singing is that the German really sounds like German. French really sounds like French. English sounds like English. Pure vowels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back