1646002177740.png

For those that know me, will know that I'm a big fan of fans being creative. Beit music, re-interpratations / remixes or visual art of MJ. I've always had a passion for mixes/remixes - especially video remixes (YouTube is the best invention..)

Over the years, I have been a big fan of many remix artists (in no particular order) such as - Em-Jay (Malc Jennings), PotPot Mixes, Quality Remixes Konstantinos, Remixed by Nick/Nick*, Azura, ACOfficial, S.W.G. (Single White Glove), Louis La Roche, The Reflex, Divyns, Ben Liebrand, Groovefunkel, AjaxStriker, Briggsy, Eulonzo Mixes.. (more will be added when my mind remembers!)

It's worth mentioning that recently, S.W.G.s' videos were copyright stricken. Not cool, Sony!

Each month, I aim to list the top 5 recent mixes discovered by myself, or submitted by others in the
Please Log in to view URLs that have been listed here. It's free and quick.
of our

Recent Top 5

My Current Top 3 Favourites

I have recently started to build up the
Area. This is no longer hidden by default to new members and guests. I've started off by creating an organised
for would-be and seasoned remix artists. Have fun and let me know if you have any suggestions!
  • Love
Reactions: potpotmixes