Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

On this day in HIStory... (Searching for, or wishing to create a historic 'event diary' for Michael's life) (1 Viewer)

If you're familiar with Prince Vault, you'll see they have an "On this day" section and it chronicles music release dates, tour dates and other important dates in Prince's career. I've never found an equivalent for Michael. Does one exist? How would one go about creating or contributing to this kind of project?

I have come across this more generic site, which includes a section on Michael and other Jackson family members. There might very well by a fan site somewhere with a similar service, but not that I've come across. I do visit it from time to time, intresting way to discover more about Michael's life and certain events or appereances that I mightn't have heard of before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back