Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Ola Ray (1 Viewer)

Over at the MJ Book Club on Facebook, there's a post featuring a screenshot of Ola Ray's insta...

ola ray.PNG

"Hello World, I promise you, that my book, The Thrill of it All, will be Released this year and the truth will be told!"
The FB thread then chats about credibility issues which I'm curious about. (I don't know anything about Ola, other than Thriller, the odd appearance every now and then and what's been said in the thread, (Kidnapping and a relationship with someone called Michael Jacobshagen, a name unfamiliar to me until today).

Can someone point me to a decent resource or article about Ola Ray over the years? I'd like to know more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back