Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon (2011) (1 Viewer)

• Admin

Click on Poster to Enlarge

Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon
3.00 star(s)
3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon

Genre: Documentary,Music

Director: Andrew Eastel

Cast: Michael Jackson,David Gest,Tito Jackson,Rebbie Jackson,Katherine Jackson,Frank DiLeo,J. Randy Taraborrelli,Whitney Houston,Freda Payne,Thomas Mesereau,Percy Sledge,Mickey Rooney,Petula Clark,Eddie Floyd,Paul Anka,Frank Cascio,Kenny Gamble,Leon Huff,Dionne Warwick

Release: 2011-11-02

Runtime: 149

Plot: See Michael Jackson, one of the most recognizable and popular entertainers of all time, like never before in the feature-length tribute Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon. Known to millions of fans worldwide for his record-breaking albums, groundbreaking music videos, mesmerizing dance moves and humanitarian efforts, his true story has never really been told...until now. This unprecedented look into the King of Pop's fascinating life includes all-new interviews with his mother Katherine Jackson as well as siblings Tito and Rebbie Jackson, family, friends and music legends such as Smokey Robinson, Dionne Warwick and many more.

Where to watch

Cast Crew

• Michael Jackson

Self (archive footage)
    • David Gest

Self
    • Tito Jackson

Self
    • Rebbie Jackson

Self
    • Katherine Jackson

Self