Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Michael Jackson: Live at Wembley 7.16.1988 (2012) (1 Viewer)

• Admin

Click on Poster to Enlarge

Michael Jackson - Live at Wembley July 16, 1988
5.00 star(s)
5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Michael Jackson - Live at Wembley July 16, 1988

Genre: Music

Cast: Michael Jackson,Sheryl Crow,Greg Phillinganes,Jennifer Batten,Rory Kaplan,Christopher Currell,Ricky Lawson,Jon Clark,Don Boyette,Darryl Phinnessee,Dorian Holley,Kevin Dorsey

Release: 2012-09-18

Runtime: 118

Plot: Michael Jackson’s legendary July 16, 1988 concert at Wembley Stadium. The concert is not a compilation of performances, but rather one complete show, exactly as Michael performed it for Prince Charles, Princess Diana and the 72,000 fans who were in the audience for that night’s sold out show. The DVD was sourced from Michael Jackson’s personal VHS copy of the performance as shown on the JumboTrons during the concert. This footage was only recently unearthed and is the only known copy of the show to exist. The visuals have been restored and the audio quality enhanced so that fans can share in the excitement of that famous night.

Where to watch

Cast Crew

• Michael Jackson

Self
    • Sheryl Crow

• Greg Phillinganes

• Jennifer Batten

• Rory Kaplan

• Christopher Currell

• Ricky Lawson

• Jon Clark

• Don Boyette