Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Michael Jackson Forever (1 Viewer)

• Admin
badsocial.jpg

1ebony.jpg

I don't have much to say, apart from - Michael Jackson was King. Thank you for visiting this website, forum and fan-space. It's a place where we celebrate our hero. The man who inspired so many of us to do great things in our life.

12 years ago today, 12 years - I realised how one single thing could mean so much to me. We all have our own individual stories in either how we reacted at the time, or how we discovered Michael. That's personal to us, and cannot be recreated. It's not normal that such a life force could create this magic - for that, we're lucky.

Thank you for reading.

Kindest regards,
Greg Spinks, BTM Content Team

Behind The Mask

Users who are viewing this thread

Back