Back What's new

Loving Neverland Documentary Re-released In Four Parts (1 Viewer)

loving neverland.jpg

The documentary 'Loving Neverland' which came out earlier this year has been re-released as a four part series. The film, which was produced by Nandita Raghav and Deboleena Aich has accumulated over 400,000 views on YouTube since it's initial release.

'Loving Neverland' is now available in four parts dealing with various aspects of Michael's life and career, a real voice over has also been added to the new version with a number of people in the community contributing their talents. You can check out 'Loving Neverland' on YouTube here.

Source: Nan Raghav on Twitter

d49k

Active Moonwalker
I found the original difficult to get through because of the ai voice, I'm glad they've managed to do this and well done to them.

Ben Nagle

BTM Team
Content Team
I found the original difficult to get through because of the ai voice, I'm glad they've managed to do this and well done to them.
Absolutely! Dividing it into four parts should also make it a bit more digestibale for people , rather than being in one five hour chunk.

Lou

Moonwalker
I watched the original version (in sections!) and thought it was really good. Had me in tears at some points. I wasn't actually bothered by the robot voice at all. Weird. Maybe I've been living under Covid restrictions for too long, and I've forgotten what people are supposed to sound like!

Last edited:

smooth-c

Well-known Moonwalker
Administrator
Robot Boris. Now there's a worry.

-

This doc is great. I feel like we might be in for a challenge this year if Egg head is left to his own devices. That's my fear.

Lou

Moonwalker
I feel like we might be in for a challenge this year if Egg head is left to his own devices. That's my fear.
I do wonder what the follow-up film will be about, apart from those bum-faces getting their cases thrown out of court. And not sure why they're even bothering after the viewing figures of the last one.

Ben Nagle

BTM Team
Content Team
I do wonder what the follow-up film will be about, apart from those bum-faces getting their cases thrown out of court. And not sure why they're even bothering after the viewing figures of the last one.
Egg head‘s only real call to fame is that tv show and he is going to milk it for all it’s worth. Just look at his Twitter, he recently shared an awful telegraph article which paints Neverland as the prefect home for a predator. He often tweets about Michael Jackson and his main interactions are from the MJ guilty cult and MJ fans.

Regardless of the outcome in court, Reed can either paint W&J as two abuse survivors robbed of justice by the big bad greedy Jackson Estate or in the event they win (which is still a possibility) then it will be about how poor W&J finally got justice decades after their abuse. Regardless, the media will jump all over it and use any excuse to tarnish Michael, just as they have been doing for decades. Let’s just hope the general public is sick to death of the story.

Lou

Moonwalker
Yikes! Looked at his Twitter feed for the first time in ages after reading these posts. It's really quite disturbing. The man is obsessed. I saw the article about Neverland but didn't read it. The idea that Neverland was created as a trap for children is so ridiculous; do these numbskulls not realise that plenty of predators mange to find victims without sticking a fairground in their back garden? MJ wasn't even there a lot of the time. And some of the responses to his posts were unbelievable. Some people are so thick.

Anyway, I'm still confident that W&J will lose, but whatever happens, I do think the media have overestimated how interested the general public are in this story. Nobody in real life has even mentioned that hit piece to me, and the viewing figures speak for themselves. Does make me a bit worried that they're planning something spectacularly awful to get the public's attention.

Ben Nagle

BTM Team
Content Team
The only time anyone has ever mentioned it to me, was when a person in college was shocked that I had MJ as my phone wallpaper and asked had I “seen the documentary“. I’ve discussed Michael with some of my relatives who were interested to learn more, none of whom ever mentioned leaving neverland. Regardles, the tv show did have some serious damage to Michael‘s overall image (he was certainly not cancelled like Reed, Oprah and Co. wanted) but I am very concerned that another period of intense bad press could be very detrimental.

Hopefully truth will eventually prevail.

Users who are viewing this thread