Back What's new
  • Update Regarding Multitracks + Registration

It's clear that this thread needs some love and attention. A lot of the links have either expired or been miss-labelled. With the amount of tracks there are, this is quite a practice. I have made the decision to lock this thread from further replies and to put out this notice that I will be refreshing this thread with updated links and guidance where needed.

I will update the thread on multitracks and the first post with any forth coming updates about this in due course. For information - I have also disabled user registrations to do some tidyup. Stay tuned.

Elizabeth Taylor A Musical Celebration (1 Viewer)

Click on Poster to Enlarge

Elizabeth Taylor: A Musical Celebration
5.00 star(s)
5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Elizabeth Taylor: A Musical Celebration

Genre: Music,Documentary

Director: Hamish Hamilton

Cast: Elizabeth Taylor,Tony Bennett,Andrea Bocelli,Michael Jackson,Reba McEntire,Lesley Garrett,Jay Kay,Ute Lemper,Martine McCutcheon,Joan Collins,Stephen Fry,David Frost,John Barry

Release: 2000-05-26

Runtime: 83

Plot: Concert in honor to the great Elizabeth Taylor

Cast Crew

• Elizabeth Taylor

Self
    • Tony Bennett

Self
    • Andrea Bocelli

Self
    • Michael Jackson

Self
    • Reba McEntire

Self
    • Lesley Garrett

Self
    • Jay Kay

Self
    • Ute Lemper

Self
    • Martine McCutcheon

Self
    • Joan Collins

Self
    • Stephen Fry

Self
    • David Frost

Self
    • John Barry

Self
    • Hamish Hamilton (Directing)

Director
    • John Paul Chapple (Writing)

Writer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Elizabeth Taylor was awarded the title Dame Commander of the Order of the British Empire in the 2000 New Year Honours List by Queen Elizabeth 2nd. This concert was held in May 2000 at The Royal Albert Hall, London to celebrate the honor and Elizabeth's career. Michael accompanied her to the concert and at the end he joined the cast onstage.

My god he was beautiful at that๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• From where we were sat we could watch him watching the show for the whole time! The people behind us let us use their opera glasses too๐Ÿ’• And we saw Elizabeth take out a tissue from her bag, give it to Michael and he blew his nose! We nearly DIIIIIIIED๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

I could see him too, but not to that detail ๐Ÿ˜‚ I felt bad for the performers , half the audience wasn't watching the stage most of the time. I still get chills though remembering Andrea Botchelli, that was just something else.

I also remember the ending, when they had the big singalong There Is Nothing Like A Dame with all the performers onstage. He looked so cute, wanting to to singalong but then recognizing so many fans who all rushed to the front. Hes bopping along, having fun, trying to be inconspicuous as its Elizabeths night but then waving to fans. I didn't rush the stage but stayed a bit back, so that I could see him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back