Back What's new

Welcome Thread (1 Viewer)

Dia

Moonwalker
Country flag
Hey there!! I'm Diana (not the dirty one 😜) and a huge dreamer✨. I've been a massive fan of Michael for about four years and I still feel honored to be part of this wonderful community. I love MJ's entire discography though, I must say, I have a deep affection for Off The Wall and Bad. My biggest dream? Finding that DeLorean and goin' back in time to meet Mike.

smooth-c

Well-known Moonwalker
Administrator
Country flag
Hey there!! I'm Diana (not the dirty one 😜) and a huge dreamer✨. I've been a massive fan of Michael for about four years and I still feel honored to be part of this wonderful community. I love MJ's entire discography though, I must say, I have a deep affection for Off The Wall and Bad. My biggest dream? Finding that DeLorean and goin' back in time to meet Mike.
Hey! How are you? Dreammmerrr! Thank you for joining us! We're still finding our feet a little, and I have many things planned - unfortunately, I work full time, so I rely on our resident @Ben Nagle to help out where possible (he does a wonderful job!)

Off The Wall and Bad! I like it. For me it's more Bad and Dangerous. It'll be nice to see you around!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)