Back What's new

Welcome Thread (1 Viewer)

smooth-c

Well-known Moonwalker
Administrator
Country flag
Welcome! Please use this thread to introduce yourself as a new member :)

--

My name is Greg, I've been a long term MJ fan. I'm currently 32 years old and live in South East of England. My favourite album is the Bad album.

See you around!

EliseCapron

Well-known Moonwalker
Invited Member
Country flag
Hi there! My name is Elise. I'm pleased to get to be a part of this forum. Thank you, Greg!
I am 38 years old, have been an MJ fan since I was a tot back in the '80s (Captain EO at Disneyland was my "gateway drug"), and my favorite album is Bad, with HIStory as a close runner up. I live in San Diego, CA.
I help make The MJCast with Jamon Bull. :)

Last edited:

EliseCapron

Well-known Moonwalker
Invited Member
Country flag
I was, but mostly as an oblivious kid dancing in her parents' living room!! Haha. I wasn't involved with the organized fan community until a few years ago, primarily because I discovered The MJCast. Lots of respect for those of you who go way back in the community...you will always have a perspective on fandom that I don't have.

Richard Lecocq

Well-known Moonwalker
Invited Member
Country flag
Hello everyone,
I am Richard Lecocq, mJ fan since 1983.
I am co-author of Thriller 25 and MJ All the Songs
Author of Michael Jackson KING
Editor in chief of INVINCIBLE and JAM magazines
Contributor to several MJ related projects
And also a music lover in general :)

Nice to meet you all!

smooth-c

Well-known Moonwalker
Administrator
Country flag
Hello everyone,
I am Richard Lecocq, mJ fan since 1983.
I am co-author of Thriller 25 and MJ All the Songs
Author of Michael Jackson KING
Editor in chief of INVINCIBLE and JAM magazines
Contributor to several MJ related projects
And also a music lover in general :)

Nice to meet you all!
Welcome Richard! Really nice to have too aboard. Have all of your work in my collection! :)

QueenJackson

Well-known Moonwalker
Invited Member
Country flag
Hey everybody,
My name is Lili, 32 years old and I've been a dedicated fan since I can remember.
It's impossible to say what my favourite album as I have so many, i can just about say Dangerous, Bad and History 🤣
So happy to be a part of an Mj forum again, thanks Greg xxx

Ben Nagle

BTM Team
Content Team
Country flag
Hey everyone! My name is Ben and being only 18 years old, I unfortunately only started discovering Michaels art and music post 2009. My favourite album is HIStory, with Dangerous being a close runner up! I live in Wexford, Ireland.

cmstrike

New Moonwalker
Country flag
Hello everyone! Chris here from Long Island, NY. I'm 29 and I've been a fan since I was very young. A lot of my first memories are listening to and watching Michael. My favorite album ever is Dangerous, and my favorite Jacksons album is Destiny.

I've been around quite a few of the fan forums over the years (MJFC, PosMike, MJJC) and I check out the subreddit a lot, but it's cool to see a new place pop up to talk shop with other fans. Happy to be here!

Emily 7

New Moonwalker
Country flag
Hello Everybody,
my name is Emily.
My hobbies are: playing piano, dancing, playing basketball, reading books. My favorite colors are red, black and gold. I’m from Germany, and I was a fan of Michael Jackson since the age of eight years old. I currently don’t have a favorite album of Michael Jackson, because I love all of them. They’re so great! I mean from there you can see how much Michael worked on his album and it’s so awesome!
Yours faithfully,
Emily :giggle:

smooth-c

Well-known Moonwalker
Administrator
Country flag
Hey everyone! My name is Ben and being only 18 years old, I unfortunately only started discovering Michaels art and music post 2009. My favourite album is HIStory, with Dangerous being a close runner up! I live in Wexford, Ireland.
Welcome Ben! Happy to have you here! 🥳 If you know anybody else that might enjoy this place, feel free to refer others here using a personal link located top right of the board. HIStory and Dangerous also being my fave albums!

Hello everyone! Chris here from Long Island, NY. I'm 29 and I've been a fan since I was very young. A lot of my first memories are listening to and watching Michael. My favorite album ever is Dangerous, and my favorite Jacksons album is Destiny.

I've been around quite a few of the fan forums over the years (MJFC, PosMike, MJJC) and I check out the subreddit a lot, but it's cool to see a new place pop up to talk shop with other fans. Happy to be here!
Hi Chris! Welcome! 🥳:p Did you ever see him live? I only had a great opportunity once. Yup, I remember MJFC, PosMike, MJJC, MJNO, MaxJax. Good times! Anything you need, feel free to ask.
Hello Everybody,
my name is Emily.
My hobbies are: playing piano, dancing, playing basketball, reading books. My favorite colors are red, black and gold. I’m from Germany, and I was a fan of Michael Jackson since the age of eight years old. I currently don’t have a favorite album of Michael Jackson, because I love all of them. They’re so great! I mean from there you can see how much Michael worked on his album and it’s so awesome!
Yours faithfully,
Emily :giggle:
Hi Emily! :cool:🥳 My fave colours too. As you can tell though, I'm quite fond of purple..

Have fun! More to come.

cmstrike

New Moonwalker
Country flag
Hi Chris! Welcome! 🥳:p Did you ever see him live? I only had a great opportunity once. Yup, I remember MJFC, PosMike, MJJC, MJNO, MaxJax. Good times! Anything you need, feel free to ask.
Thanks! I never did get to see him live and it's my biggest regret. Even with the 30th anniversary MSG shows, I was just too young to be aware that they were happening. When did you get to see him?

Endeavor

New Moonwalker
Country flag
Hey everyone! I'm Jovon -- "AlwaysThere" on the other forums. Figured I'd get a new start here:) I've been on various MJ forums for the better part of the last decade, and I'm so excited to see Behind the Mask grow and thrive!

smooth-c

Well-known Moonwalker
Administrator
Country flag
Thanks! I never did get to see him live and it's my biggest regret. Even with the 30th anniversary MSG shows, I was just too young to be aware that they were happening. When did you get to see him?
I know totally what you mean. I have some close friends that made it to MSG but I was just far too young to know of my surroundings. My first and only live 'performance' I managed to see was World Music Awards London '06. Had me shaking in my shoes!

Nadya

New Moonwalker
Country flag
Hello! My name is Nadia, I am from Ukraine. Thank you very much for taking me to this forum, I am very happy! I am 20 years old and more than 10 years old I am a fan of Michael Jackson!
Michael helped me feel the world of music, to become different.
I like HIStory and Dangerous tour. I love all of Michael's albums (since choosing one of them is very difficult).
Michael is the best person I know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)