Back What's new

Estate Michael Jackson Collectible Figures (1 Viewer)

smooth-c

Well-known Moonwalker
Administrator
Country flag
estate.jpg

From The Estate of Michael Jackson..

Hello #MJFam:

Hope all is well!

The Estate has asked us to share some news with MJ fans. The Estate has been working with a company based in China, Pure Arts, which manufactures and distributes collectible figures for a variety of different brands and will now be creating a wide range of collectible Michael Jackson figurines to appeal to all levels of collectors. The Estate wanted to make sure MJ Fans knew before anyone else about the new products that will be coming.

The Estate also wanted to make sure that fans know that the roll out of the products will start with one large high-end limited edition piece being previewed at Wonderfest in Shanghai which starts tomorrow, October 3rd. While this piece is quite expensive, fans can be assured that subsequent releases will include options with much more affordable prices as well.

Keep an eye out to see what the Estate and Pure Arts put together!

Best,
John

MJOnline
The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

Copyright © 2020 The MJ Online Team on Behalf Of The Estate of Michael Jackson, All rights reserved.

Last edited:

Ben Nagle

BTM Team
Content Team
Country flag
I’m intrigued to see what their definition of “affordable“ is.
Regardless, it’s interesting to see some new MJ products. ‘Pure Arts’ other offerings look really good, it’ll definitely be quite a cool collectors item for those willing to fork out the cash.

Connie

New Moonwalker
Country flag
Sounds interesting. Looking forward to seeing these collectible items even though I’m pretty sure their idea of “affordable“ is different from mine.

Ben Nagle

BTM Team
Content Team
Country flag
AF2D6321-8833-4343-A514-B7BAAA68A4D8.jpeg

The face looks off in my opinion, the jawline and the chin is just not right. For 1700 USD you would expect it to look exactly like MJ. Saying that, all of the other details are amazing, but unfortunately the face is a major downer for me.

smooth-c

Well-known Moonwalker
Administrator
Country flag
View attachment 302

The face looks off in my opinion, the jawline and the chin is just not right. For 1700 USD you would expect it to look exactly like MJ. Saying that, all of the other details are amazing, but unfortunately the face is a major downer for me.
Agree. The chin looks like a trap door. Ha. It's a shame because everything else is fantastic. I've found there are very very few artists that can get his profile correct.

Connie

New Moonwalker
Country flag
I agree from the super close-up at this angle. Something is not quite right....not sure what it is. But I loved the earlier pics....they looked spot-on to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)